By using the copy editing service, writing service, ghostwriter service, or website of Wordszilla, LLC, you agree to follow and abide by the terms and conditions set forth. If you do not agree to all of these terms, please do not use this site or service. The term “you” refers to the reader of this agreement, the website viewer, or the customer/purchaser of copy editing, ghostwriter, or writing services. The terms “we” or “our” within this document refer to Wordszilla, LLC, also known as Wordszilla.com and Wordszilla™, its owner, or its editing/writing staff.
We reserve the right to update, amend, add to, change, and/or revise these terms of service at any time and without prior notice. Please check back periodically and read this document often to stay current on the latest modifications.
You agree to comply with the following points:
- No submitting of content that contains objectionable material, including, but not limited to, offensive language, racism, association to terrorism or affiliated activities, illegal pursuits, plagiarized content, or any other material that Wordszilla.com deems as inappropriate. We reserve the right to reject any document or project for any reason.
- No submitting of harmful content, including, but not limited to, viruses, bugs, Trojan horses, Web counters, junk mail, SPAM, advertisements, chain letters, or any other infectious or unwanted materials. Wordszilla.com will take legal action to the fullest extent of state and federal Internet laws concerning infectious, illegal matters.
- You, or the owner/author of any text document, are solely responsible for any content submitted to us via Wordszilla.com or its email addresses. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged text and/or graphics. By submitting a document, you confirm that it is your own work and not copyrighted or plagiarized material. Under no circumstances will Wordszilla.com (Wordszilla, LLC) be liable for any damages that may occur from the use, or ineffectiveness, of any materials and/or services from this website and at no time will be responsible to you for any damages, losses, or harm whatsoever.
- You acknowledge that Wordszilla.com does not promise 100% accuracy and/or satisfaction with copy editing, writing, or ghostwriter services, in as much that anything textual is highly subjective. The same text document can be considered ‘brilliant’ and ‘poor’, depending upon the audience. We do pledge to perform a high-quality editing and writing service and make good faith efforts, as well as fabricate creative text and not plagiarize, but we cannot and do not guarantee that everyone or anyone will consider the text ‘perfect’, exactly what they want, or be accepted by publishers, the public, or its intended audience.
- You understand that Wordszilla.com is not responsible for any of your sensitive payment information, including, but not limited to, your full name, credit card numbers, street address, and/or phone numbers submitted to PayPal via the invoice email. All of your payment information is handled through and by PayPal and is not recorded to or by Wordszilla.com. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or mishandled billing information. You will indemnify Wordszilla, LLC, Wordszilla.com, its owner, employees, and any other individuals associated to Wordszilla.com regarding any mishandling of financial affairs. You will use our services, as well as the Internet, at your own risk.
- You accept that a document (or “.doc”) that contains 325 words in Times New Roman, 12-point font, double spaced, is our definition of one (1) page. No other font or size will be considered a page; any text document submitted that does not conform to this standard page size will be formatted to be consistent with our standard and charged accordingly.
- Wordszilla.com is not responsible or liable for any incorrect, job-specific information that is sent to us, including, but not limited to, technical information regarding specific processes, numbers, formulas, calculations, industry-specific jargon, phone numbers, fax numbers, addresses, email addresses, websites, and individual’s or character’s names.
- Wordszilla.com will not provide writing services for any academic (college or school) purposes, including, but not limited to, research papers, essays, dissertations, theses, or presentations. We will only edit such documents for grammar, spelling, fluidity, coherency, and other aspects associated with our copy editing services. Proper formatting, footnotes, references, table of contents, page layout, and writing styles (i.e., MLA, scientific, APA, and so forth) will not be verified or edited.
- Any individual or company that purchases ghostwriting services will have full rights, copyrights, and ownership of the content (text). Wordszilla will in no way divulge any involvement with ghostwriting projects unless given written consent from the client (purchaser) to do so. Wordszilla agrees to full non-disclosure of ghostwritten projects.
- For projects that qualify for partial payments (typically projects that are $800 and over), the first half payment will be required in order to begin the project. The second half payment will be required on the set delivery date before we send the completed project.
- Pricing for editing and writing services are subject to change at any time without notice.
At Wordszilla.com, we understand the importance of privacy and acknowledge that the protection of information goes for both you and our company. We promise to not use any of your information, including, but not limited to, name, email address, or text documents for any other purpose but to complete our copy editing, writing, or ghostwriter service and transaction. We have no desire to use your information for any other purposes and will not use your information for any third-party activities, advertising, or any unrelated pursuit. We will not use any of your information or text for other projects or customers.
Users of this website acknowledge that Wordszilla will track website usage via analytics, which include, but are not limited to, time spent on website, webpages visited, location of IP address, and so forth. However, these statistics are solely used for tracking internal conversions and optimizing the website and will not be used for any third-party activities nor be sold or distributed to any third-party services.
We take precaution and attempt to safeguard our company and all of our customers to the best of our ability through various features. Even so, we cannot fully guarantee that any outside influence (i.e., computer hackers, viruses, natural disasters, etc.) will not disrupt the use of this website or any transactions thereof. You acknowledge and understand that you are using the Internet and our services at your own risk.
All testimonials are given at will, although we might request one from any customer. You (the customer) are not obligated to give a testimonial, and, if you are willing to send us a testimonial, you are not obligated to use your full name or company name. We respect your privacy, and as such, we will only post what you are willing to freely give.
In submitting text documents to us, and by using the “buy” or “purchase” button through the invoice via PayPal, you agree to fully comply with our prices, delivery schedule, and particular service selected. You consent to pay in full after you purchase a service. Prices are subject to change without prior notice, but will always be reflected as current on the website.
As soon as you purchase any copy editing, custom writing, or ghostwriter service, you consent to fully pay the agreed amount stated on the PayPal invoice. If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of work for the copy editing service, you must email Wordszilla and let us know the exact reason why. We will then attempt to correct the issue via a free revision. If you are still not satisfied, after we attempt to amend the problem, we will issue a refund for the copy editing services performed if we again fail to deliver a properly edited project. Refunds will not be given for editing services otherwise.
No refund will be issued for the writing services, rewriting services, or ghostwriter services any time after (1) the purchase has been made, (2) we have performed the work, and (3) you have received the service you have paid for in the form of a document via email. Additionally, no refund will ever be given for any project after sixty (60) days from the date of purchase.
If for some reason Wordszilla.com does not follow through on the delivery of your product and it is due to our error, we will submit a full refund. If you do not provide us with a functional email address or other proper methods of contact, and we cannot send your completed document to you because we cannot contact you, we will not issue a refund because the work has still been completed. Please provide Wordszilla.com with up-to-date, functional, and correct contact information.
Wordszilla.com provides an intellectual service that can be and is subjective. At no time will Wordszilla issue a refund solely due to a customer stating that they are not happy with a document. If you purchase the copy editing service, your document will be edited in a professional manner, with care, and by qualified editors; likewise, if you purchase the writing service, you will receive original, professional text and finalization of your document. If you can demonstrate to us that your document isn’t professional and that it contains numerous proofreading, grammar, and spelling errors, and/or the text is not coherent, we will consider issuing a refund after review. Wordszilla.com reserves the right to judge and decide if a refund is sanctioned.
Trademarks, Licenses, and Plagiarism
Wordszilla.com, Wordszilla, LLC, Wordy the Wordszilla Dragon™ logo, and the Wordy’s Wisdom blog are either trademarked or licensed by the appropriate city and state. Any use of the Wordszilla brand or its logo for commercial purposes or revenue without direct permission from its owner(s) is prohibited, and any individual or business found guilty of such practices will be subject to a $500,000 fine or the maximum amount by law and any other punishment deemed by a judge in our local, and, if need be, state and/or federal, jurisdiction.
Wordszilla, LLC, will take every action possible to prevent plagiarism of its website’s content, text, and anything associated with its business. Wordszilla receives periodic reports concerning this matter, and any individual or company that copies any part of Wordszilla’s website will be reported the major search engines, including Google, Yahoo!, and MSN (bing), as infringing on the statutes contained within the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, as well as the No Electronic Theft Act, with the goal of having your website removed from Internet searches. Wordszilla will take every action possible to ensure that its website and related ideas are not replicated and will appeal for the highest fine/penalty possible within the appropriate jurisdiction(s).
Wordy’s Wisdom Blog Rules and Policies
Wordszilla has the right to moderate all comments and feedback for its blog, Wordy’s Wisdom. By making comments, you agree to not use any contentious, offensive, or otherwise disruptive language. At any time and for any reason, Wordszilla, its owner, or its writing staff may remove comments that do not hold any value or that do not comply with our end-all goal for the blog. Comments and posts that will be removed include, but are not limited to, advertisements, SPAM, promotions, those that are disruptive, racial, or offensive in nature, and statements with links that are solely an attempt for search engine optimization purposes (link building).
All posts, topics, and themes for the Wordy’s Wisdom blog that have been created and will be created are intended for educational and entertainment purposes and in no way should be misconstrued as legal advice. If you follow any advice or topic from Wordszilla’s blog, you will indemnify, and release accountability of, Wordszilla, LLC, Wordszilla.com, its owner, its employees, and anyone associated with the fabrication of the blog post for any harm, damage, loss, or otherwise detrimental results.
Any and all of the aforementioned principles, rules, and agreements are subject to change and modification at any time. This is done to ensure the protection to Wordszilla.com and its valued customers.
To reach us with any questions or concerns about the terms
of service, copy editing service, or writing service, you may reach us by filling out the our contact form.
Last Updated: 03-05-12